Become a MISSION instructor!
MISSION Portsmouth offers instructor training for Cycle, TRX, Barre, Strength, and ROW. MISSION Instructor training is a unique experience that goes deeper than just learning to teach a fitness class. The programs are comprehensive and provide trainees with the skills and tools required to inspire, lead, and motivate in the ways MISSION is known for.
- The MISSION Way
- Key teaching concepts
- Basic anatomy and proper form
- How to lead an effective, and powerful class
- How to design and choreograph a kick-ass class
- The art of playlist building, at MISSION music is not an afterthought
- Improve your own form, strength, and ability
- Develop new skills
- Find your voice
- Get to know yourself on a different level, in a new capacity
MISSION Instructor Training Program lengths vary based on the ability of the trainee. Passion, commitment, and some schedule flexibility are required in order to truly succeed.
For more information, or to begin training email us at firstname.lastname@example.org